I. Personal data
The administrator of your personal data will be KIKO Educational Solutions Spółka z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (02-222) Al. Jerozolimskie 181B. E-mail address for contact: email@example.com. Personal data provided in the contact form, newsletter or questionnaire are provided voluntarily. Providing personal data is necessary to take action on your demanded, e.g. for the purpose of answering and / or sending the Newsletter and / or making the publication available.
Your personal data may be made available to other recipients of data, such as services providing IT system maintenance and hosting services, distribution, postal and / or courier services, etc. You have the right to access your data, correct it, and submit a complaint to the supervisory body, if you decide that the processing of your data is inconsistent with the current legal provisions regarding personal data protection
“Cookies” is a small text file, used, for example, to collect information about activity on a given website. It provides IT data that is stored in the User’s end device and is intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
1. Cookie files are used, among others in order to:
- Adjust the content of the website to your preferences and make the best use of websites. These files allow to recognize the device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- Cookie files are also used to create statistics that help improve and constantly improve the structure and content of the site;
- Creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests;
2. The following types of cookies may be used as part of the website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.,
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests
3. In many cases, the software used to browse websites allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. At any time, the User may change browser settings regarding cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Website users can change settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
6. Cookies placed on the Website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
9. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
10. In order to manage cookie settings, the Website user should select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the appropriate instructions: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone, Blackberry .